- 607.93 m2
The villas embody the tropical essence of Mauritius, allowing their residents to embrace the island’s art of outdoor living, in tranquility. In the splendid gardens inspired by oriental landscaping, endemic plants are a major feature of the whole project and blend harmoniously into the
surroundings of each villa while preserving its intimacy.
Located on the sunny north-western coast of Mauritius, Balaclava (a marine protected area) is a quiet beachfront town well situated (next to four 5-star hotels) in a nice neighbourhood and environment, and where one can commute easily around the island.
Location of Jacaranda:
* 1 min walking distance to public beach
* 1 min to golf course
* 2 min to entertainment - water activities & horse riding
* 5 min to Arsenal - proximity shopping
* 10 min to Riche Terre - commercial center
* 10 min to Trou aux Biches - bars & restaurants
* 15 min to Port Louis - capital city
* 15 min to Grand Baie - commercial centres, nightclubs, casinos, etc.
* 25 min to Ebebe cybercity business park
* 40 min to the airport